Monday, September 15, 2008

i can't sleep.

okay, i can't sleep.

I tried to sleep since 12.10am and now it's 2.05 am and im still awake.
HELP.
seriously, i asked around what should i do, some said..
1)Hear music.
2)Read the bible
3)play sudoku.
4) just close your eyes.
5) drink milk? ( i don't have)

okay, i tried the first one, and it doesn't work because i will start singing. haha.

I tried reading the bible, i just can't read and fall asleep at the same time. i do not know how others do it actually. It's like u have to carry ur book up right? then it's like preventing you to sleep already. haha. maybe it's just me ):

I played Sudoku, and i end up working my brain even more.

i close my eyes, for ra long period of time i start thinking of everything other the sky.


man, this actually sucks. i wanted to be wide awake in school tmr. hais. i want to stop sleeping this late!

No comments: