today i was looking at my calendar.
really, time is flying really fast.
I only have..
7 emaths tution
6 Amaths tuition (which i never like)
6 weeks to O's
8 weeks to END of O's.
I can't wait for you to end baby, 3rd Nov, i'm so called done with yeah!
Mcq on the 11 i think? haha
Oh, that's kinyip's birthday. Oh yes, this reminds me...
THANK YOU GOD, IT'S REALLY MORE THEN I ASKED FOR. (: THANK YOU, seriously, seriously, it was reallly really really more then i asked for, thank you so much. okay, wondering what it is, from my teacher my manage to score a high grade on chem only. It's truly amazing because i am a F9 student, seriously. Ask Kinyip, he had a hard time explaining to me what's metals, organic chem, redox, everything larh in chem. haha.
Thank you God (:
I WANT TO GO OUT AND HAVE FUN SOOOON. THIS SUPER LONG EXAMS THINGY IS KILLING MEE! haha, saveee meeee.
Okay the whole afternoon was studying accounts(poa).
now i think it sucks ):
"trading profit and lost, balance sheet, control accounts, disposal of fixed assets, all killing me softly." HAH.
i think u got me, all wrong :S
No comments:
Post a Comment