Saturday i woke up really late, thank God for the rest and afterwards i went down to gardens for outreach. Well, i really wanted to bring a friend, but it falls on prelims and u know in singapore eveeryone just studies. So no couldn't bring anyone. So i decided to help out. Jon needed people so why not. (:
Other then outreach, which there were new comers.
i went back home early, and wanted to study but u know me very well, i didn't.
Sunday, i woke up extremely late for doing the holy communion stuff :/ but Thank God we manage to finish in time. There wasn't enough cups, :S first time, we always have extras.
Afternoon was packed with tuition and in the night was for studying again. I hope it's enough.
I won't be blogging for a while this week, i'm trying to reduce my time on the computer. Alrights.
My timetable:
Monday-maths paper 2.
Tuesday-Poa Paper 2
Wednesday-Social studies and Art.
Friday-Poa Paper 1.
Oh, i need to settle food stuff for camp soon. :/ At last the caterer replied after a long time! Thank you God for that answered prayer. I was so worried i sent out a childish email or something or my details weren't clear enough. haha.
oh! I'm hhappy now, (:
No comments:
Post a Comment