Friday, January 16, 2009

hmm.

i'm speechless after watching episode 1 of Criminal minds season 4. It was according to Charles " this stunning monochrome : OH MY GOODNESS SO EXCITING. "

Title on YouTube: Criminal Minds Lo-Fi continues with Mayhem [part 1 of 5] watch it if you're free.

Anyway, im left with 6 more days with work. The chinese new year songs are played 24/7, i feel like i know the lyrics and which is track 1. The store we are at, is directly under the speakers, sway? haha. I wouldn't say that i'm complaining much about work because it's okay maybe just a little too tiring and boring sometimes, other then that? Things are okay (: oh i forget to mention im working with Alison, so things are way much better. I can't imagine myself working there alone, i'll prob be bored to death. The random stuff we do sure give us a lot of amusement. haha.
Michelle: i miss you hanging out with you, <3
Nat: AHAHAHA. YOU HAD SHORT HAIR LIKE MINE NOW BEFORE :p

that's when u guys were younger.

Other then work, life has been pretty normal for me. Oh, i had to sign up for my courses by friday 4pm, which actually means thursday night for me becasue im working morning shift on friday. I hope i made the right decisions, i just want to be an average joe when i grow up, is that a dream? I didn't send up for any jpsae becuase im not passionate in something that i really want to get in. I'm glad that i had opinions from my parents about the courses though i know my dad weren't too happy. Anything could happen, let's just wait for posting. O's was kinda a shocker for me already, who knows, maybe posting too. :S

I've been really happy, shhhhh! Thank God for moments like these. (:

No comments: