Monday, January 12, 2009

finally.

Let me conclude about my results

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 thes 5:16-18


I did okay, will give thanks to God for the other blessings (: For my case, God sure does bless you with what u deserve for the hard work/ no work that you put in.


honestly, when i first saw my results i was about to tear. It was not what i wanted/ dream. But it's God's will. Let it be (: I'm embarrassed to tell anyone my result, that's why im not telling anyone. I don't want to be judge for my results, i'm still julia and will always be me. It shouldn't change ur impression. (: Sorry and thank you!
Anyway, i'm happy with my results right now and that is all that matters (: oh, i am clue-less on what to do and where to go.

No comments: