Sunday, July 27, 2008

for those are at conflict: Words of advice from God.


Matthew 5:44.
'But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.' (kjv)




'I'm telling you to love your enemies. Let them bring out the best in you, not the worst. When someone gives you  a hard time, respond with the energies of prayer, for then you are not working out of your true selves, your God-created selves.' (the message)






i wish i know what to say, but i've got to admit, i don't. I can't always give u advice on what to do, it's God you should ask from. What is in heart when such things happen? i give up, i hope im doing my best just hearing you out. I know all i can do for you now, is pray and send u verses from the bible.  
 Note: my advise, PRAY. Trust in God.

No comments: