I have yet to be able to put my thoughts into words.
I have yet to find the time to really blog what happen during the month of may!
Currently, im having my ICA's which u can also call them common test. Poly life isn't much better/easier then what everyone seem to say, but i would say that im okay with it.ICA is okay, hopefully it is better next week.
I'm so missing church camp for a week of common test, gross right? haha!
First few weeks of school was difficult that i must admit, but things got better after a while and i do enjoy school now. (:
Okay biggest news i heard, that day i was talking to shaun, he said his only studying like 4 modules?! His studying business in TP. Compare that to my 6 modules!
Anyway, every thursday i have a module called sports and science. The first 8 lectures are really boring because we were learning about the bones, muscles, joints, everything in your body. I have that test next week on thursday, and the only thing i know is a "ulna and radius" which is the two bones on ur arm! i think. haha. But to my topic, today we had a lecture 9! It was rather interesting, like how we were taught the six- seven type of nutrents etc... We were taught how to calculate the calories in a meal. Oh!
Do you know that each gram of fat...
example: 1gm of fat = 9g of calories
Roughly a chocolate bar that you eat, it's about 250g of calories!
There were much more things that were taught, and roughly an average person to have how much intake in all the different nutrients. Cool stuff. (:
TP and RP are having holidays next week, shiock. I can't wait for mine!
Currently, the plan is..
A day out with the sunday school kids.
Retreat- part timing
Hanging out with the clique
Marketing project :(
I so want to watch a movie!
Shopping? but im broke
Staying at home sleeeeeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment