Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hoo?

I was almost grounded yesterday! hahahaha.

This week was indeed a time that i got fatter and had loads of fun! (:

Oh, watchmen to me was really bad. It wasn't that action kind of show and all. :S
I ate supper at the rotiprata shop, twice this week! Seriously, the food there is like SUPERB! Really! hahah, the women was promoting her "Coke Float" to mich, alison and me. I really wanted to try it :P Just because im a "fan" of the prata shop now! ahahahaha. Siaoooo.

Anyway, our bible study group met at terence/sarah's place yesterday for a time of fun! We played guitar hero rock band.

I suck at guitar hero! Really! Each time i play, the song would die of, after like 32%! haha. Okay, after that i played easy it wasn't that bad, but it's not my game. Towards the end of the day, i started just playing the peddle! ((:

Someone said that next creation should be a keyboard.

I said that the bext creation should be "Back-Up Dancers!" Really, it's like the DDR kind? hahah then i will own :O kidddings! hahahaha.

I'm really bad with the fingers period. Most of the time im trying to figure out where's the red, green, yellow blue.

other then that, i'm lost.

No comments: